Even with the US holiday on Monday, the moving average bounce trade had another profitable week last week. The results on the EUR were as follows :
- Monday - Market closed due to the US holiday.
- Tuesday - Filled all targets up to 10 ticks, with a 4 tick stop loss.
- Wednesday - The first trade was a losing trade, but the second trade filled all targets up to 17 ticks, with a 7 tick stop loss.
- Thursday - Filled all targets up to 40 ticks, with only a 4 tick stop loss.
- Friday - Filled all targets up to 9 ticks, with only a 1 tick stop loss.
Your exact amount of profit will vary depending upon your target and stop loss, but as an example, trading 1 contract with a 10 tick target and a 10 tick stop loss, the moving average bounce trade would have made a profit of 14 ticks or $175.
If you would like more information about the moving average bounce trade, complete information can be found in the moving average bounce tutorial.